miércoles, 23 de enero de 2013

My Youtube Channel !!

Woahh ! It's been ages !
First off, Happy New Year !

How's everyone doin ? Good ? Good. Well since I've been gone quite a few things have happened. I sat some of my A level exams, bought a lot of makeup, bought some proper storage for my makeup (Muji FTW) and most importantly, I STARTED A YOUTUBE CHANNEL. 

(More after the jump !)



This is something that I've been wanting to do for years, and haven't done it purely because I wasn't allowed to. My family didn't want me uploading videos to the internet for strangers to see, but now that they realize how serious I am about becoming a makeup artist, they think some exposure to the world could only help.
It is something quite time consuming, and I don't think I realized how much work it was going to be, to be consistent with videos AND keep up the quality.
Not to mention the time it takes to get the lighting right, edit the video etc.
It is a chore and you don't see results straight away, but it slowly starts to go along.
Overall, I'm so happy to have started my channel and its fun to just sit down and have time for yourself.
Come check me out at : ShadaZarougBeauty


                                                                                                                  xoxo,
                                                                                                                           The Beauty Rambler 


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario