domingo, 29 de abril de 2012

Beauty Cravings !

Picture this.
I was doing some window shopping yesterday when I walk into Douglas (a European 'Sephora' type of store)  and as I'm looking around, I spot what may be the most beautiful thing I have ever seen.
So, Guerlain has its amazing Terracotta line full of bronzers, highlighters and all things summery. Its new Sun In The City collection is nothing less than a showstopper.
So as I'm there, staring at the products, wondering how much of my life I'd have to sell to afford the products, I see the most beautiful product ever.
Behold, The Sun In The City Illuminating Powder.

(Photo courtesy of Temptalia)
Isn't it a beaut ?
Sadly, I do not have any swatches to show you as I do not OWN this majestic powder YET.
It will be mine someday.
I did swatch it in the store yesterday, and it is a beautiful true golden colour. I usually don't go for powder highlighters as they are more often than not, super shimmery and you end up looking like something out of Twilight . So I was skeptical when I first saw this. The great thing about this is though, it is shimmery, but the shimmers are so finely milled that, when applied onto the skin, it just gives a gorgeous 'halo' type glow.
Up till yesterday I was saving up for BeneFit's Sun Beam, but now, it seems that I'm going to have to wait a little longer to save up for it. But I mean....Its worth it :D
Teenager Out !

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario